Rates, Discounts and Special Occasion Extras
Our little haven is filled with expanding life right now. Baby birds learning to feed on their own, frogs sing in the evening and flowers bloom everywhere. We invite you to breathe in the sunshine and then take sanctuary beneath the cool, majestic Cedars with us. Enjoy low weekly rates in the Forest Room, and take advantage of the summer opportunity to join us for full breakfast on weekends. There are countless happenings in Bellingham and the County in summer--so much fun and adventure to be had. A wonderful season to visit. We look forward to seeing you!
We offer several discounts off of our regular rates (one discount per reservation):
- 5% off for guest over 65, guests traveling on business, active/recently returned military, AAA and CAA members with card, and to appreciate guests staying with us for a second time within a year.
- 10% off to appreciate guests staying with us a third (or more) time within a year, and for Better World Club (auto club alternative) members.
- 50% off every fourth night of your stay, based on lowest rate paid
- Eterna Studios offers up to one full night of your stay reimbursed to you when you have a portrait session completed with them.
To check the rate for a particular date, click on the link below, and you will see the rates for that night. The rate will reflect any current specials. Though wine and day cleaning are no longer included in the suitesâ€™ base rate, we are now offering light continental, self-serve breakfast at no additional charge.
Click here to open calendar with rates
A third or fourth person (old enough to require their own linens/bedding) in your suite is $25 (for the Forest Room, see below). The one-time fee for XL twin beds, rather than a king, in a suite bedroom is $25. A 1% PayPal/credit card fee is added if a guest has a billing address outside the US.
Our regular rates for one or two guests vary from $115-$180 for the Mediterranean King Suite, $110-$175 for the Coast Salish Native American King Suite, and $100 to $160 (or $410-$530 weekly) for the Queen Forest Room depending on season/holiday/special events, and day of the week. The additional one-time fee for single night stays varies from $0-32. Sales tax of 10.5% is in addition.
The Forest Room rents on a weekly basis most of the year for $410-$530/week for one or two people (discounts do not apply to this low weekly rate). Inquire about monthly rates. Forest Room rates do not include breakfast or daily cleaning. Stays of one week or longer require a $200 refundable damage/excess cleaning deposit. A third person adds $100 to the weekly rate and $25 to the daily rate.
Special Occasion Extras
We are very pleased to help make your stay special and meaningful. If there is anything we can do to make your stay a memorable occasion, please let us know.
- Home dipped chocolate strawberries (6 large or equivalent)--dark chocolate $18, mixed chocolates $24
- Soft rose petals for the bed and/or floor for $15
- Floral bouquets in suite $10 plus cost or $20 for bouquets picked on site from our nursery
- Cakes or specialty foods or drink in suite $15 plus cost. For specialty basket arrangements or other celebratory services, inquire for pricing.
Please give us as much advanced notice as possible of any specialty services you require.
- Gift certificates of any denomination available for purchase
- Specialty items from embroidered organic cotton robes to Coast Salish frog mugs to homemade frog soaps to books on Coast Salish art and more are available for sale. Inquire for purchase list.
- Laundry may be done for $5/load. We provide HE detergent; no bleach can be used due to septic limitations.
- We are happy to pick you up or drop you off at transportation hubs. The fee for transportation to or from the Bellingham airport or train station is $30, by advanced arrangement. For $20, we will provide transportation to or from the local SeaTac shuttle stop, to the Bolt Bus Station (express bus to Seattle, Portland and Vancouver), or to/from downtown Bellingham. If we're going that way anyway, we'll drive you for free.
- If you leave something behind, we are glad to ship it to you. If we can ship the item from home, we charge $5 plus the postage cost. If we have to ship it from a facility, we charge $15 plus the store cost shipping for this service. Please alert us if you become aware of anything you left that you would like us to send.